Wednesday, July 1, 2020

New Twist on Tea



YOU Can Have Everything YOU Want In Life, 
IF YOU Will Just Help Enough Other People... 
Get What They Want and Need!


I am ALL about Empowering others to Reach for and Achieve... 
their Goals and Dreams!

With that in mind, I would like to Introduce You to a Company that Embodies this Motto!


I discovered this Company by complete accident, and am I ever Grateful I did!

I have just received my 3rd Shipment from them...and I am Completely Impressed!

What is GlobeIn About?

"It's GlobeIn's Passion to Discover Extraordinary, Useful finds from ALL over the Globe 
and Share them with You! 

GlobeIn's shop Features Products sourced from Direct Relationships from Artisans
 as well as Vetted Partner Organizations.

From Mexican Woven Baskets to Ghanaian Coasters, each Handcrafted Good
GlobeIn Shares with You is Remarkably Distinct."

Here is One of GlobeIn's Artisan Tea Boxes 


As You Can See...Everything is Gorgeous and Functional!
I have Discovered I am an Avid Tea Love...Who Knew?!?

Check Out GlobeIn Today...See What You Think!





Beautiful Disaster ~ Perfectly Imperfect

Hello...My Name is Tami... I am an Alcoholic,,, in Recovery for 3 years... and I have been a Beautiful Disaster and Perfectly Imperfect... f...