Monday, June 29, 2020

GlobeIn



I was scrolling through the Internet one day when I saw in the sidebar a Gorgeous Mug.

This is a Hand-Painted Malika Mug. 



If you think it's as Beautiful as I do, Be Aware, it is even MORE Stunning in Person! 
It's point of Origin is Morocco and Tunisia. 

Cozy Gift Basket
Cozy Box with XL Malika Mug

Included in this Box:



Hand-painted Malika Mug from - Morocco
Measures: 6"x 4"x 5"


Fair Trade Scarf from - Thailand


Fair Trade Cocoa Powder from - Ghana


Gallito Palm Leaf Basket from - Oaxaca, Mexico

This is the 1st Box I Ordered and Received. I was so Impressed!!
I just recently received my 2nd Box and some add on's that I purchased also.
I will be posting pictures and descriptions of those as well. 

So, keep a look out in your Inbox for more about GlobeIn.

Check Them Out!
Click the Link Below and Get $30 Off! 





  





Beautiful Disaster ~ Perfectly Imperfect

Hello...My Name is Tami... I am an Alcoholic,,, in Recovery for 3 years... and I have been a Beautiful Disaster and Perfectly Imperfect... f...