Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fabulous Margo Designer Fragrances



The fragrance product of the 21st century! All the advantages of perfume body oil - long lasting fragrance, no alcohol, moisturizes skin - with the convenience of a spray.


Contains 30% pure perfume oil in a silk base with aloe and vitamin E.


No alchohol or toxic chemicals,just pure fragrance oil!


1oz square glass bottle


Ed Hardy,Gucci,White Diamond,Polo Blue,Red Door,Usher,I Am King,Queen Latifa,Britney Spears,Paris Hilton,Halle Berry,Dolce & Gabbana,Issey Miyaki, Beyonce,Rocca Wear,Perry Ellis,Kenneth Cole,24 Karat Royal Musk,Chrome,Lagerfield,Sean John,Armani,Juicy couture,Unforgivable,Michael Kors.Marc Jacobs and Many More!!


For More Scents Go to Designer Fragrance List


ALL BODY OILS, FRAGRANCE OILS, MASSAGE OILS, SCENTED OILS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE GRADE 'A' COSMETIC GRADE OILS







COMING SOON...
Fabulous Margeo Signature Crystal Perfume Bottles







My friend and I purchased 4 bottles of perfume through Fabulous Margeo. Both of us were "Amazed" by the authentic smell of each of our perfumes, not to mention how well the smell lasted!

Fabulous Margeo Fragrances are even "Better" than the originals. Don't worry, they are the "REAL" perfume, made from the original recipe," only without the cost, and made with even more superior oils than the original high priced perfumes! I ordered Freesia and Dolce & Gabanna "Light Blue."

This month I have placed another order and will continue to make my fragrance purchases through Fabulous Margeo from here on out. I highly recommend Fabulous Margeo, their fragrances are aptly named...the are "Fabulous!"

Tamatha (Tami) Burrus!
WeEmpowerU!



Beautiful Disaster ~ Perfectly Imperfect

Hello...My Name is Tami... I am an Alcoholic,,, in Recovery for 3 years... and I have been a Beautiful Disaster and Perfectly Imperfect... f...